Sunday, September 7, 2008

2008 Irvine Holiday Faire


Yeyyy! We're in the Holiday Fair in Irvine this year! It'll be on November 7 and 8 at 14321 Yale Avenue (Yale and Walnut). Please refer to the City of Irvine website for more info.
Yes, we will be selling our Stampin Up Holiday cards, SU products, SU holiday projects, and Holiday Tear Bears. Don't forget to mark your calendars and come visit us because we have other treats and surprises. Enjoy the holiday festivities and most specially bring your holiday list. There will be over 150 vendors on site selling a varity of Holiday goodies and decorations. I'll also be featuring a count down counter on this blog for your reminder. So don't forget to check back in! Hope to see you there! My blog is: http://creationsonpaper.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Kay! If this is a launch of your new website, CONGRATULATIONS, my dearest friend! I am not a 'blogger' so this is a first for ME! My first blog -- haha! You have to teach me more of this next time.

I absolutely love your work -- the teddy bears are SO adorable and I like your color schemes. Your work is so personalized and unique, you got one great talent. Ok, I think I 'blogged' too much. See you in October. Muah! SDVA

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin