Sunday, October 5, 2008

Christmas Card Couples


Good Morning! I hope you had a nice weekend! My weekend is pretty busy getting ready for another Workshop and building up inventory for the Holiday Faire. Well here is one of those items I will be featuring in the craft faire in November.

I used the "Chocolate Chip" cardstock, together with scraps of Real Red and Old Olive cardstocks using the scallop punch. The DSP card background was from the "Holiday Treasures" again. I love that series because the patterns blend well with each other. SU really makes there DSP pattern designs well coordinated.

I used a stamp from the "Deer Friends" set, stamped with the Chocolate Chip Ink. Isn't it cute! I know I had to do more into this card (like stiching and adding my Tear Bear) but it was worth it. Anyway, have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin