Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!


Today is my Mom's Birthday! I can't help it but always make a hand made card for her. She's kept all my cards ever since I could remember! She loves cards and she loves to take them out and look at them over and over again.

I was scrounging around, looking for a nice stamp and came across an oldie but a goodie! Yup! I still have it, "Nice and Easy Notes". When Nice and Easy comes into mind... i just go to that set and stamp away!

Card Details:
Stamp Set: Nice and Easy Notes Stamp Set, Happy Heart Day (the butterfly background)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Rose Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown
DSP: Hawaiian Papaya (just a scrap I used for the band)
Tools: Scallop Edge punch, blender pens, watercolor pencil
Other Details: Ribbon used may be found in any craft store.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin