Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring Felt Flowers


It's me again! I was so inspired this week to make spring stuff as the weather unfolds a hint of spring season. The recent string of storms just gave that extra juice to welcome spring in California.

This project is something I always wanted to make for general use and I was so pleased to see the outcome. You should try it! I made some felt flowers using the BigShot Die "Flower Layers".

Flower Details:
Tools: Big Shot Die Flower Layers #113458, Brads
Other Materials: Felt may be found in any craft store. I used color Pink, Brown and Cocoa. You may mix and match and come up with other coordinating colors. Some of the brads are not SU (pardon me). But you'll definitely have fun making these and here are 10 ways you can use them around your home.



10 Ways you can use it:

Very elegant on a picture frames
Sew onto a throw pillow or decorative pillow
Hazzle free from filling your scrapbook page with color
Add Ribbons to it
It can be a gift tag or a gift ribbon
An Ornament
Make a card with it
Decorate your Lamp or Baskets
Embellish your book cover or journal cover
Watch your friends compliment in awe

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin