Saturday, August 22, 2009

Medallion Monograms

Hello, Stampers! I got my new Medallion Stamp and I've been stamping like crazy. This stamp is so worth it and I love the way it gives class to the cards. It's one of the best stamps I've used. I made 3 versions of these monogram cards.




Details:
Cardstocks - In Color (Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede), Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Old Olive.
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip Brown
Stamp: Medallion, Lovely Letters Alphabet, So Many Scallops (for the scallop circle design)
Other Tools: Scallop Edge punch, Eyelet Border Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Templates



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin