Monday, October 19, 2009

Mojo Monday 109



Happy Monday!!! Time to take off to a new week and I'm starting it with a " ". Go figure...hehe. Anyway, this weeks sketch is easy again but I had to deviate a little. I got to use my new "Dasher" stamp and it really looked gorgeous on the card. I had to emphasize the pretty image by cropping a second piece as a second dimension. I also got to use my stripped ribbon and it just sealed the whole ensemble. You also may notice that I dazzled it up on the antlers to give that magic sparkle. I hope you like it!

Supplies Needed:
- Cardstock: Real Red p.156 #102482; Old Olive p.156 #100702; Whisper White p.155 #100730
- Stamp: Dasher p.208 #116816; Christmas Punch. p.15 #115366 (IBC)
- Ink: Real Red p.156 #103133; Old Olive p.156 #102277 (IBC)
- 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Old Olive p.183 #115618 (IBC)
- Wide Oval Punch p.186 #112082 (IBC)
- SU! Textured Impressions Folder Petals-A-Plenty p.21 #116824 (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

7 comments:

ccreatif said...

It is beautiful! Love it!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is gorgeous!!

Lemondrops Simple Stuff said...

thanks for sharing all your great stuff! I just discovered your blog last week. Thanks especiall for the tutorial on the Christmas boxes! I just tried it! Can't wait to fill them with homemade candy at Christmas. I am posting the box I made on my blog and linking it to your blog tutorial! Thanks again!

stampsndeidre said...

I loooovvveee it! I can never figure out how to use that wide ribbon, so I appreciate the example so much!

Dori Shelton said...

Wowzer!! This is too gorgeous for words! I love the white embossing.

JustNeedling said...

Wow! Beautiful card! Love the textured background!

Andrea said...

what a beautiful christmas card, love it

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin