Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No Camera!!!

Hi, Stampers! I'm soo sad today that my camera is no longer working. I was supposed to share with you my latest project for New Year! To my dismay, my camera died on me :(
Ugh....!!! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and will continue to make these wonderful projects to share with you. Just hang in there while my new camera gets here.

Just to give you a sneak peak, I made some Milk Carton Boxes again using the new Stampin'Up Big Shot die! I love it now and can't stop making these cute cartons. Here is what Stampin Up' came up with!





Fill this cute milk carton with tasty treats. This new size Bigz L die measures 6" x 8-3/4" and can cut through paper, card stock, window sheets and vellum to create boxes. Use this die with standard or extended cutting pads. For best results, use with premium or extended crease pad.

So you can check it out soon. It will be Item#117310 from the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalogue, p.23

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin