Friday, May 28, 2010

Cake Slice with Faux Icing



Happy Friday! I'm so excited today because I'm getting ready for my event tomorrow. Again, I'll be doing a demo in Hallmark Celebration store in Laguna Niguel and will be previewing the NEW SU! 2010-2011 Idea Book Catalogue. This catalogue won't be available until July 1st, therefore, come see me and take a peek!

My cake slice today was an order for a birthday celebrant. The celebrant's birthstone was Emerald so I made something on the green side. I though it would be a tough one but it still turned out well.



Here, I made my Tissue Paper flower which looked like whipped icing to me (there's 3 of them on the slice). This time, I added the label on top of the cake and it came out so pretty. To learn how to make those flowers, click HERE.

The top of the cake was also embossed with my Textured Impression Folder - Petals-A-Plenty. For those who have my tutorial, please feel free to share and email me with your version of cake. I'm doing a collection and posting them here. You can never go wrong with these slices, anything you will make will look gorgeous!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin