Tuesday, June 1, 2010

$99 MINI STARTER KIT Special



IT's HERE! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE NOW! GREAT NEWS FOR YOU! If you ever want to NEVER PAY FULL PRICE for SU! Products, you can get the Mini Starter Kit for $99. This LIMITED-TIME offer kit contains over $180 of Stampin' Up! Products and business supplies. None of the products in the Mini Starter Kit are retiring this year; plus, new recruits will get a box (8 in a box) of 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogs in July!

PLUS, you get a box (8 in a box) of 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogs in addition.

PLUS, Join me in my Stamp CLUB!!! We'll always make fun projects and I'll be sharing my FIRST HAND CREATIONS before I even publish them in my BLOG!!!

PLUS, my support - With my experience I have worked with my upline as fast as I could at all levels and know I can help you reach whatever personal goals you set for yourself (as I did)- whether you want to just enjoy the discount, dabble as little or as much as your time allows month to month or go for greatness, I have supported demonstrators in each of these phases.

Here's a Seak Peek of some goodies you'll be getting in the Mini Starter Kit!



I know that you will have fun, make new friends and never pay full price again as demonstrator. I also know that anything is possible when you are in control of your destiny.

THIS PROMO is only available until June 30,2010.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin