Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sneak Peek: Hand Purses for Card kits



Hi! When I made these hand purses I didn't think it would come out this gorgeous! I just had one thing in mind.... make a purse-like card holder! As soon as I finished, my mom wanted to use one of them as a real purse to Church. Isn't she funny? hihi. These purses really looked and felt like the real thing!!

I'll be featuring cards with this purses and selling the purse tutorial this Sunday, June 20th. It will fit a pack of 4-6 cards measuring 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" with envelopes and more.

To those who have seen this purse version, I've put a little of personal touch onto this creation to make it a unique, durable and practical piece of art for you. It's also easy to make!

My tutorials come in colorful pictures and Step-by-Step instructions! You'll be able to easily learn and pass the knowledge of how to make these projects in your workshops.

To pre-order the tutorial for this lovely purse, click the "BUY IT NOW" button and I shall email the pdf file to you by June 20th.






Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love these hand purses! Very pretty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin