Friday, June 4, 2010

Tart and Tangy with Ice Cream Card



Here's another Sneak Peak card!!! I was missing my Tart and Tangy stamp set and I was so glad to find a lovely sample to case a card using the stamp sets again!

You may want to guess what I used for the 2 flavored Ice Cream effect :) hihi..

The colors I used were just perfect and makes you want mid-Summer to be here now :)

Supplies Used:
Cardstocks to play around with:
- Melon Mambo
- Only Orange (can be substituted with the new Peach Parfait)
- Summer Sun (can be substituted with Daffodil Delight)
- Kiwi Kiss (can be substituted with the new Pear Pizzazz)
- Whisper White
- Pink Pirouette
- Green Galore (retiring, so sad to see this color go)
Stamp Set:
- Tart and Tangy #111514
- Birthday Bliss #115442
Ink:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Crushed Curry
- Real Red
- Soft Suede
Punch:
- Scallop Edge Punch
- Scallop Square Punch
BigShot tools:
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots
Other Supply:
- 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon - So Saffron
- 1/8" hand punch

Don't forget the Fantabulous PROMOS. Specially the $99 Starter Kit to become a demonstrator!!! This promo runs only once a year and you'd want to get these PERKS from this incredible promo.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Precious card! Love those bright colors - and it looks good enough to eat! Wonderful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin