Saturday, October 23, 2010

2010 Holiday Faire in Irvine



Hello, my family and friends here in Creations on Paper. The Holiday Faires are here again. It's time to crank up ideas for gifts this season. Throughout the year, I think of little things to create for holiday gifts to share and sell. Here's the best place to see them all!

Another SU! Demonstrator will be with me, my friend, Raidis. So don't miss seeing her creations, too. Don't forget, there will also be more than 150 artist in the faire. The faire also features live music and a selection of delicious foods and desserts, including the ever-popular handmade ceramic collector bowls filled with piping hot chili or baked potatoes with all the fixings.

It'll be at the Irvine Fine Arts Center, 14321 Yale Avenue (in Heritage Park). You may check out there site HERE.
It will be on:
November 5, 5-9 p.m.
November 6, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Admission:
Adults - $2
Age 12 & under - FREE
Free Parking


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin