Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cake Slice Boxes by Cristena Bagne



Today's post is a share from Cristena Bagne. This caught my eye and really impressed me that I couldn't resist but share this in my blog. It gave me an idea to make them for the Holidays. She also made gorgeous cake boxes as wedding invites for her friend. Her take on these boxes are brilliant!



You can check her out in her blog :) Great work, Cristena!

Remember, you can purchase the Designer Tote Bag tutorial and the Cake Box tutorial here.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Debarge Design Builders said...

this is great work! it adds more glam to individual cake slices rather than putting them in plastic/styro clamshells.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin