Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So Proud of Chelsea


Today's share is obviously, non-Stampin UP! I just would like to congratulate my friend's daughter Chelsea for her new achievement! I'm just so proud of Chelsea who is like a niece to me. She's such a talented girl, I just can't resist but brag about her accomplishments. She plays the violin with her sister, she excels in school, she's a math olympiad who won so many math competition events, she's the president of her school council. On top of that she also knows Taekwondo! I think she's very close to becoming a black belt. Whew... for an 11 year old kid... that's alot of accomplishments. Oh, she's studying the Chinese language, too.

This time, her talent went national!!! Amazingly, she won 2nd place at the National Redvine Drawing Contest on the Tray and Jar Category. (You know that yummy licorice candy? I LOVE THOSE.)
Well, Chelsea's artwork will be featured in the tray and jar packaging of licorice candy in the middle of this year! Isn't that AWESOME! So watch out for her artwork pieces!!!

- The first one is a little girl sleeping on the moon shaped like a licorice

- The second one she won shows different nationalities with families lining up to buy the licorice from a big mobile candy truck.

You may find Chelsea's drawings in the Red Vine Website

Chelsea knows every single complimentary and contrasting colors. If you ever get a blank on a project because you can't decide what color to use, ask Chelsea!!! Her color combinations are just brilliant! She's a natural!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gosh....sounds like she's heading down the path of a Rhode scholar.....all her accomplishments are awesome and what a beautiful smile she has and a bright future as well.

lisa808 said...

Way to go Chelsea!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin