Monday, August 29, 2011

Altered Milk Carton Boxes - Holiday



Yep! You guessed right! A holiday version of the Altered Milk Carton Box. This time I used the Triple Layer punches to decorate these boxes. The Blossom Bouquet #122464 and the Doily Triple #122465. The triangle tree was made with the Petite Pennant Punch #122361 and embossed with Petals-A-Plenty Textured Embossing folder #116824.



The tags I used was from the set "Tags til Christmas" #121169-Clear and #120847-Wood. This set is so one of my favorites for the holiday. I used them last year for my tags and will be using them again this year :) Don't forget your baker's twine #123125 (Cherry Cobbler/White). The ribbons I used are the 5/8" satin ribbon. Works really well with these boxes. Just punch holes at the opening edges of these boxes then thread your ribbon.

Hmmmm.. what's next on these boxes... come check it out this week. To MAKE this boxes click HERE .

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

WOW! Kay these are soooooo cute! How did you do the one with the flat top?

Patty Bennett said...

Kay, as usual, you just blow me away with your creativity!! You are amazing! I love these!
Patty

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful samples, Kay....these are great for any occasion...!

Mary said...

Each one is great! Like them all. My guess would be something from the Easter bunny!

Nance said...

Again, another really cute box! I understand your addiction, I too am addicted to these.

Thanks for sharing!
Nance
http://littlefootprints54.blogspot.com/

Cami said...

Wow Kay, these holiday ones are very pretty! The ideas can be endless and can be created for ANY occasion or for "just because" and I love this! Thanks for your help the other day. I appreciate your taking the time to respond.
Cami

leedatrice said...

milk carton Packaging boxes
wholesale offers the best shield to make sure the product's safety, and thus, ensuring your customers that they are having the highest quality milk.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin