Saturday, September 10, 2011

Halloween Invitation



At work, we have this big Halloween Decor in front and it leaves a bold impression that Halloween is here! Can anyone guess what it is? Anyway, my project today will show you. Yes, it's a creepy window...lol. I just couldn't resist making a card out of it. I hope you like it :)

Below is an earlier stage of my card... didn't quite know how to complete it yet. But of course, the undying owl punch always is the winner. This time I used my Mummy Owl. Cute one ey..



I was looking for a stamp for Invites but I guess it's an oldie retired set.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Neat card! Love the window, the bat and that cute mummy owl! :)

Mary said...

Your little owls are just too cute! I really need to start using my punch more, thanks for the inspiration to do so.

Gina Wrona said...

OMG, so adorable!

Hugs,
Gina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin